Spring! Warm weather! Being Outside! We are more than just a little excited! We love the warm weather. It means windows open, breezes blowing, outside adventures, and picnics! We have a beautiful state park about 2 miles from our home that has a 7.5 mile trail. It is one of our favorite hiking spots. It’s not the Appalachian mountains, but here where we live it is the closest to mountains we will see! In our excitement, we have created this Nutella breakfast wrap that is the perfect energy “bar” for that wonderful trail hike or outside day at the park.
Ingredients for each Nutella Breakfast Wrap:
2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
2 Tbsp. Nutella
How to make Nutella Breakfast Wraps:
Take a flour tortilla and spread about 2 Tbsp. Nutella on half of the tortilla.
Spread about 2 Tbsp. of peanut butter on the other half of the tortilla.
Sprinkle a handful of granola on the Nutella and peanut butter.
Thinly slice a banana and spread the slices over the granola.
Roll the tortilla and enjoy!
- 2 Tbsp. Peanut Butter
- 2 Tbsp. Nutella
- 1 Banana
- Flour Tortilla
- Take a flour tortilla and spread about 2 Tbsp.of nutella on half of the tortilla.
- Spread about 2 Tbsp. of Peanut Butter on the other half of the tortilla.
- Sprinkle a handful of granola on the nutella and peanut butter.
- Slice a banana and spread the slices over the granola.
- Roll the tortilla and enjoy!