Students will love practicing their Digraph reading skills with this set of 8 Digraph File Folder Games for literacy centers. They will read words from the spinner and select the matching picture on the game board. Also included, are Digraph Spin & Graph sheets for students to record their spins. A fantastic addition for your time of working with words.
Materials Needed for the Digraph File Folder Games:
Paper | Laminating Pouches | Laminator | Paper Fastener | Paper Clip
Included in the Digraph File Folder Games set:
8 unique Digraph games in full color and the elements to turn them into file folder games. (Cover with instructions, tab label, spinner, game board, pocket for Spin & Graph sheets).
8 ***IDENTICAL*** Digraph games in black & white with the elements for turning into file folder games.
- ch- words: pages 4, 5, 7-9
- sh- words: pages 4, 5, 10-12
- th- words: pages 4, 6, 13-15
- wh- words: pages 4, 6, 16-18
- ph- words: pages 19, 20, 22-24
- Set 1: pages 19, 20, 25-27
- Set 2: pages 19, 21, 28-30
- Set 3: pages 19, 21, 31-33
While all the details are added for file folder games, it is NOT necessary to use them in that format. To use them without the file folder simple print on card stock and/or laminate for durability and store in your usual manner.
How to play:
- Spin the spinner.
- Put a place marker on the matching picture.
- If the other player has a place marker on that picture you can “Bump” them off and put your marker on.
- If you already have a place marker on that picture, you can place a second place marker on top to freeze the number. Frozen pictures cannot be “Bumped”.
- The game ends when all the pictures have been frozen.
- The winner is the player with the most pictures frozen.
Kids love these Bump! games! They are such a fun way to practice new skills and learn good sportsmanship by playing with a partner.