Using Google Slides and Seesaw activities for preschool, pre-k and kindergarten virtual learning and is a great way to integrate technology into education. Not to mention it’s perfect when you don’t want to or CAN’T print a bunch of papers.
In cases of preschool and pre-k virtual learning or distance learning, Google Slides activities are easy to send to your students and you can get instant feedback on how what your students learn. While I am a HUGE supporter of hands-on, multi-sensory learning activities, these virtual learning tools for Google Slides and Seesaw are also great options for when you don’t have all the manipulatives or when you just want to liven things up a bit!
Table of Contents:
Save Time and Get All Our Google Slides and Seesaw Activities in One Easy Download
How to Use Google Slides
If Google Slides is new to you as a preschool or kindergarten teacher, these simple tutorials are just what you need.
All you need to get started is a Google account. Then, these tutorials will walk you through using Google Classroom, Google Drive and the Google Slides app on either a computer or an iPad, so you can find the instructions that best fit your unique learning situation. They also show you how to make a copy for each student so that you are able to easily check their work.
Google Slides Beginning Sounds and Alphabet Activities
These Google Slides and Seesaw kindergarten and preschool alphabet activities are the perfect way to introduce the alphabet, beginning sounds and letter recognition to your little learners.
- Alphabet Beginning Sounds Cover Up! Game
- Find the Letters: Alphabet Game Fox Theme
- Preschool Fall Alphabet Recognition Activity
Using Google Slides in Kindergarten doesn’t have to be hard. These simple, made-for-you free digital activities make teaching easy! In the classroom, when students work on these digital activities it will save you time setting up individual literacy and math centers. For distance learning, the tutorials above walk you through incorporating Seesaw and Google Slides into your virtual school day.
Google Slides CVC Word Family Activities
Introducing CVC Words to your kindergarten student is easy and fun with these simple word building Google Slides activities. You can save them in a folder for each student to create a digital portfolio to showcase their hard work at the end of the year!
- CVC “A” Word Families Letter Tile Word Building
- CVC “E” Word Families Letter Tile Word Building
- CVC “I” Word Families Letter Tile Word Building
- CVC “O” Word Families Letter Tile Word Building
- CVC “U” Word Families Letter Tile Word Building
CVCe Long Vowel Activities
Please note that due to word patterns, there is not a CVCe “E” Word Building set.
- CVCe “A” Word Building Activity
- CVCe “I” Word Building Activity
- CVCe “O” Word Building Activity
- CVCe “U” Word Building Activity
Digital Sight Word Activities
- Preschool Sight Words I Spy
- Kindergarten Sight Words I Spy
- 1st Grade Sight Words I Spy
- 2nd Grade Sight Words I Spy
- 3rd Grade Sight Words I Spy
“Who am I?” Riddles for Kids
Download these Riddles for a fun Interactive Google Slide activity. Each Riddle set includes Self- Checking Google Slides, Seesaw activity and a printable set with interactive QR codes so that kids can work independently.
Google Slides and Seesaw Counting Activities
Work on numbers 1-10, teen numbers, and counting to 100 with these engaging digital math activities.
- Numbers 1-10 Ten-Frames Activity
- Numbers 11-20 Ten-Frames Activity
- Butterfly Counting Activity Numbers 1-10
- Ducks on the Pond Counting Activity Numbers 1-10
- Bee Themed Tally Marks Activity
- Fish Arrays Numbers 1-10 (Cloud Numbers)
- Fish Ten-Frames
- Fish Counting to 10 (Type the Number)
Base Ten and Place Value
Comparing Numbers Activities
Missing Numbers Activities
- Level 1 Christmas Missing Numbers 1-10
- Level 1 Christmas Missing Numbers 11-20
- Level 2 Christmas Missing Numbers 1-10
- Level 2 Christmas Missing Numbers 11-20
Google Slides Addition Activities
Google Slides and Seesaw Subtraction Activities
Even and Odd Number Activities
2D and 3D Shapes Digital Activities
Google Slides Graphing Activities
Fraction Activities for Google Slides and Seesaw
Google Slides Pattern Activities
Digital Sorting Activities
Digital Science Activities