Your children will love the engaging center activities in this Christmas Pre-K math and literacy bundle! With over 37 hands-on center activities, differentiating for your children’s unique needs is easy!
There is no need to look any further. All the Christmas math and literacy centers you need are right here in this huge bundle. With over 185 pages, you will have activities for the entire month of December!
Take a look at what is included in the Christmas Math & Literacy Centers for Pre-K:
- Play Dough Pretend Play Set
- 3 Sets of Christmas Clip Cards- Colors, Ten-Frames and Arrays
- Class Set of Christmas Themed BINGO Ten-Frames
- 3 Sets of Christmas Counting Cards- Pumpkins, Leaves, and Squirrels
- 2 Christmas Graphing Dice Games with inserts for differentiated learning cubes
Line Tracing Cards for fine-motor practice
- Line-Up Puzzles for Counting to 5 & 10
- 3 Matching Games- Pictures, numbers, and alphabet
- Christmas Missing Number Cards up to 20
3 Sets of Christmas Play Dough Number Mats- 1-10 Empty ten-frame, 1-10 Filled ten-frame, Numbers 11-20
- 3 Levels of AB Patterns- Continue the pattern, copy the pattern, build your own pattern
- 2 Sets of Counting to 10 Puzzles- Array, Ten-frame- Gingerbread House, Hot Cocoa and Ugly Sweater themes
- 3 Roll and Count Pages
- 4 Spin & Cover Games- 1-5, 6-10, shape, and picture matching
- Christmas Ornament Ten-Frame Counting Cards
- 4 Sets of Tracing Cards for Writing Trays (uppercase, lowercase, number, shape)
- Christmas Visual Discernment Clip Cards-Largest, smallest, matching, doesn’t match
- Trace, Write & Draw the Room
- Sorting Mats Shapes, Colors and Numbers
Each activity includes a teacher instruction page and suggestions on how to differentiate for various skills of learning (great for special ed!) Most activities come with differentiation built in through extra picture support options, different levels of fine-motor needs, etc.
These low-prep printables work great for intervention and small groups too!
Use the games during inside recess and kids won’t even know that they are working! And who can resist decking out an ugly Christmas sweater?