We are continuing our skip counting practice this week with these adorable free skip counting by 5s clip cards. Jaida has skip counting by 5s mastered in her head, but is finding it a little more difficult to fill in missing numbers, so these clip cards are perfect practice for her.
Materials needed for the Free Skip Counting by 5s Clip Cards:
- Paper and/or card stock
- Laminating pouches and laminator (optional)
- Clothespins (we like using mini clothespins)
Print, laminate if desired and cut out the cards
Have your student place a clothespin on the number in the bottom boxes to show what is missing from the run of numbers at the top of the card.
More Activities You’ll Love!
More Number Clip Cards:
- Free Printable Missing Number Clip Cards for Fall
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Missing Number Clip Cards
- Free Printable Matryoshka Skip Counting Number Clip Cards
- Free Winter Missing Number Clip Cards