Whether you are just beginning to teach multiplication or are reviewing, this set is a great way for students to build fluency with their multiplication facts. Partners will work together to learn their multiplication facts in 15 levels of games.
This set includes: 15 Unique sets of cards with varying skill levels. 1 set for each group of multiplication facts 1-12 (Game can be modified to play without 11 & 12 simply by removing those cards. It does not affect the game.)
3 mixed sets multiplication facts for more challenging practice.
Print 2 copies of each set to make a deck. Use card stock or laminate for durability.
The game is played as a traditional game of “War”:
- Divide cards evenly among two players.
- Place cards face down in a stack
- Players each turn over one card at the same time
- Player with the word that has the highest value takes both cards and adds them to the bottom of their pile
- In case of tie, each player lays down three cards face down and then turns the third card. Highest value wins all the cards.
- Play continues as time allows or one player runs out of cards
These are great games for partners or centers!
GET THE MULTIPLICATION ‘WAR’ CARD GAMES:
Our Favorite Multiplication Books For Kids:
We can’t live without these!
Once your child’s creativity is sparked with this fun activity, take it a step further with these engaging resources:
As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
The Best of Times: Math Strategies that MultiplyThe Lion’s ShareMinnie’s Diner: A Multiplying MenuMultiplying Menace: The Revenge of Rumpelstiltskin (Charlesbridge Math Adventures)365 Penguins (Reissue)