Learning to read is a such a fun time for kindergarteners! Those first few tries of putting simple words together are what will help them love reading for the rest of their life. That’s why it’s so important to make the process fun. This CVC words activity pack for the at word family is a great way to get them started! Fun games and engaging printables will pave the was toward a love of reading!
Materials needed for the At Word Family Pack:
Paper | Laminating Pouches | Laminator | Paper Cutter | Scissors
Activities included in the At Word Family Pack:
- 3-part Puzzles
- Color by Letter with tracing words
- Tracing cards (laminate and they can be used with erasable markers/crayons)
- 2 Mini Books “-at words” and “Making sentences with -at Words”
- -at Word Sort
- Creating an alphabet line and organizing cards by beginning sound (challenging)
- Cut and Paste according to beginning sound (simple)
- Color the Word Maze
- Roll and Color
Puzzles, Memory and Tracing cards are formatted with both color and B/W.
Where appropriate, duplicates are included with U.K. spellings.
Great for introducing and reviewing the -at word family!